If you attended a workshop hosted by your Close To My Heart Consultant, you’ll already have the necessary products required to create the additional layout.
If you haven’t attended a workshop and would like to create the artwork shown here, please contact me to order the supplies.
To create the additional layout, follow the helpful hints outlined below and the assembly instructions found on page 49 of our Magic™ how-to book.
- Use diagrams on page 48 of our Magic™ how-to book and this cutting guide to cut papers.
- Lightly sponge edges of all papers and zip strips with Black ink.
- Stamp small flourish with Goldrush ink on straight edge of E and about 1 1/2" from bottom of J; use Blending Pen to add shadows, if desired.
- Stamp title in empty Colonial White space between B and C using stamp swiping technique and ink colors of choice.
- Stamp fence image with second generation Black ink, masking off owl portion.
- Stamp owl portion of fence image with Smokey Plum ink.
- Stamp sentiment with second generation Black ink on J.
- Fold 4" and 3 1/2" zip strips into faux bows; attach larger bow on left page and smaller bow on right page.
- Attach two large, four medium, eight small, two bitty Sparkles, and two epoxy badge buttons.