If you attended a workshop hosted by your Close To My Heart Consultant, you’ll already have the necessary products required to create the additional layout.
If you haven’t attended a workshop and would like to create the artwork shown here, please contact me to order the supplies.
To create the additional layout, follow the helpful hints outlined below and the assembly instructions found on page 120 of our Magic™ how-to book.
- Use diagrams on pages 120 of our Magic™ how-to book and this cutting guide to cut papers.
- To leather paper: lightly spray A with water, crumple into a ball and flatten out; repeat as desired. Set aside to dry under a heavy, flat surface. When dry, sponge edges and ridges with Saddle ink.
- To make stamped accents: Stamp large flower base image with Crème Brulee ink. Stamp large flower image on large base image with Sorbet ink. Stamp medium flower and small flower images with Sorbet ink. Trim images.
- To make scalloped accents: Use corner rounder on one side of 6" × 1/2" and 4" × 1/2" accents.
- Stamp border image repeatedly on B, E, and F with Saddle ink.
- Trim one end of journal piece like a pennant and add journaling, as desired.
- Sand distress C and D diagonally left to right, then again right to left creating a crosshatch pattern. Sand distress edges of photos, if desired.
- Sponge edges of all papers, bases, cutout accents, and photos with Saddle ink, if desired.
- Assemble layout according to Magic: Secret™ pattern on page 121 in our how-to book, rotating left page clockwise 90 degrees and right page counter-clockwise 90 degrees. Replace title with embellishment cluster. Stamp sentiment on C with Saddle ink. Replace journaling with photo, and add stamped title and embellishment cluster to D.