If you attended a workshop hosted by your Close To My Heart Consultant, you’ll already have the necessary products required to create the additional layout.
If you haven’t attended a workshop and would like to create the artwork shown here, please contact me to order the supplies.
To create the additional layout, follow the helpful hints outlined below and the assembly instructions found on page 123 of our Magic™ how-to book.
- Use diagrams on pages 122 of our Magic™ how-to book and this cutting guide to cut papers.
- Stamp Christmas tree in Olive ink on 3" × 2" Olive cardstock stamping accent. Trim around edges of stamped image, trimming off the star topper.
- Stamp first part of title on C.
- Stamp flourish border image in Olive ink, centered on F.
- Stamp poinsettia image in Cranberry ink along stamped border, spacing the images about 1 1/2" apart.
- Cut 2 1/4" circle from H using template provided in Magic™.
- Sponge edges of bases, photos, and all paper pieces with Cashmere ink.
- Attach layout pieces and photos, using 3-D foam tape as desired to add dimension.
- Stamp remainder of title in Olive ink on base page directly below G.
- Stamp bracket shape in Olive ink in upper left portion of right page.
- Stamp “I’ll never forget” sentiment in Cranberry ink directly below bracket, masking to stamp on two lines.
- Attach glittery rub-ons and red sparkles to both pages.
- Attach cut-out Christmas tree accent.
- Add journaling, attaching 1/4" × 2" accent strips at top and bottom.