If you attended a workshop hosted by your Close To My Heart Consultant, you’ll already have the necessary products required to create the additional layout.
If you haven’t attended a workshop and would like to create the artwork shown here, please contact me to order the supplies.
To create the additional layout, follow the helpful hints outlined below and the assembly instructions found on page 19 of our Magic™ how-to book.
- Use diagrams on page 18 of our Magic™ how-to book and this cutting guide to cut papers.
- Trim the following zip strips:
- 2 – 9" “Tirans de Portes" zip strip (B and accent)
- Cut one 9" × 1/2" scallop strip and one 3" × 1/2" scallop strip from edges of Cricut®-cut 9" La Belle Vie Mauve cardstock piece.
- Trim ends of La Belle Vie Pink cardstock pieces to form pennants.
- Stamp bicycle image with Black ink on 2 3/4" × 3" Colonial White stamp accent. Use blending pen to color with Blush and Desert Sand inks. Trim.
- Stamp lamppost image with Black ink four times on 6" × 4" Colonial White stamp accent. Use blending pen to color using Desert Sand ink. Trim off lamp top and base to create poles for pennants.
- Stamp “Mon Amour” image in Black on Cricut®-cut Desert Sand B&T stamp accent.
- Attach piece A to center of Bamboo envelope. Fold envelope, trimming top flap if desired.
- Stamp “Find what brings you joy” sentiment with Black ink on envelope.
- Sponge all pattern pieces and photos with Desert Sand ink.
- Assemble layout according to pattern on page 19 in Magic, using 3-D foam tape as desired on photos and title letters.
- Attach 9" zip strip to right page, flush with piece E and photos 2.
- Attach 9" × 1/2" La Belle Vie Mauve scallop border to right of zip strip.
- Attach 3" × 1/2" La Belle Vie Mauve scallop border on left side of D.
- Add journaling to journaling piece and pennants. Attach poles and pennants as desired.
- Attach bling gems from the Boutique assortment as desired.